Michael A. Stelzner’s ‘Social Media Success Summit 2012’ May 1
Michael A. Stelzner’s ‘Social Media Success Summit 2012’ starts from Tuesday, May 1. According to Michael, the participants of this conference will be able to implement effective social media marketing techniques, attract more customers and prospects and gain a unique competitive advantage.
Michael says, “Secure your spot in the largest online professional development conference for marketers seeking to master social media. By attending this online summit, you will:
- Discover the best and newest ways to market your business with Google+, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest (no guesswork… you benefit from the wisdom of those who’ve gone before you)
- Find out how to track and measure your social media return on investment (so you can finally prove it works!)
- Enhance your social media marketing plan (discover new strategies that will draw ideal customers to your business)
- Uncover how to sell your products and services via social media (learn how to turn fans into paying customers)
- Discover how to creatively grow and engage a loyal social media following (gain raving fans who’ll become your advocates)
- Eavesdrop on the closely guarded secrets of the industry’s top experts (interact live with social media superstars such as Jeremiah Owyang, Chris Brogan, Mari Smith, Brian Solis, Jay Baer, Jason Falls, Scott Monty, Frank Eliason, Michael Stelzner, Mark Schaefer, Dave Kerpen, Jesse Stay, C.C. Chapman and many other social media pros!)
- Interact live with experts from big business-to-consumer and business-to-business brands, including Ford, Dell, Citigroup and Citrix
- Gain a leg up on your competitors, helping you stand out
- Ask live questions and get answers (you speak live to the experts—no chat boxes)”.
Michael A. Stelzner’s ‘Social Media Success Summit 2012’
Comments are closed.